Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Worrisome search words...

Every day I scan through my site to see who has dropped by, and which search words through Google, Technorati, Yahoo and others, are bringing people to my little corner of the blogosphere.

Today, I find that someone arrived at my site by searching the phrase "divorced wife and sex with teenage son." This is mortifying. I gotta stop writing when I'm drunk.

Another interesting one. "goats gay single nude men." Uh. Moving on.

How about this one. "Nissan Maxima with cuban cigars." Had I known these were an option on the new Maxima, I would have never bought that used 80 Ford Fiesta.

2 comments:

Ken Dillon said...

Boy, do I remember that car!!

Dr. Mike said...

Ahh, the '80 Fiesta. I think there was an option for the three-cylinder engine!

My personal fav was the "CJ Vega" that we used to take jeep-trailing in New Mexico. 1976 model, may it rest in piece(s).