Monday, March 21, 2005

What a great weekend

It was relaxing, although I probably worked more than usual. I did some gardening in the atrium, cleaned up dog shit from the yards and stocked the beer fridge. Grocery shopped, bought a new TIVO to replace the one in the family room that died... it was pretty busy. But I did a lot of relaxing too. Drank a little wine, had some good food.

Okay, a lot of wine.

Now it's back to work. I'm lucky, I do all my work from home... so now I head downstairs to the recording studio to read script and build some "theater of the mind." If you're ever interested, my job is very public. Click this link to my website and then click DEMO. The RADIO audio is the best example of what I do.

Not like you care, what the hell am I saying? Have a good Monday.

3 comments:

Dr. Mike said...

Stocked the beer fridge?

We'll be over later...

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Please tell Tawnya I missed her post till just now. But I read and commented. I bow head in shame for not checking soonerest.

Anonymous said...

I find "a little" wine lubricates the blogging process.