Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Live from Nash-Vegas!

During the next few days, I will be posting information on the goings-on and general debauchery of my trip to Music City, USA. During this time there will likely be pictures, a few inside pieces of info not intended for publication, and some giant lapses with no new entries because of extended hangovers. (did I say hangovers, of course I meant meetings)

During those lapses, and since I have new blog friends who have recently started dropping by, I will be re-posting some random previous entries from a few months back. Who has time to go through all those archives anyway?

Have a nice day, I'll tell Nashville hello for ya.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Greetings. Interesting blog you have here. I've always been interested in voice over talent. Great industry. My background is theater although I have not done aything in years. My sister is moving to Nashville soon to take her chances as country music performer. Scary, but I think it will be good for her. I found your blog through ACT 4 (my mom's blog). Looking forward to more interesting Nashville stories. BTW- I've blogrolled you.