Thursday, March 17, 2005

Jeezus

I just re-read the bromidic CRAP I posted this morning for St. Patrick's day. Afterward, I did the following things:

1 - Heaved up a partly digested omolette, 2 cups of coffee, a box-and-a-half of thin mints and some leftover buffalo wings.
2 - Made a promise to myself to have a friend pre-read everything I post in the future, to avoid the humiliation I just experienced by reading my own work.
3 - Deleted the post, to avoid causing others to deal with the taste of their own bile.


If you visited my blog this morning and were unfortunate enough to read the unimaginative absurdity I posted, please forgive me. Although I DID give it green font, there was absolutely nothing imaginative, compelling or cogent about it.

Just like most of the stuff I write, except worse. Although there was that one line about waxing the Shillelagh.

2 comments:

Nine said...

ok, i was at work and somehow missed reading that post. waxing the Shillelagh, did you say?

i am totally amazed at my own drivel all the time but if i deleted every mindless post i made, there would be nothing left to read on my blog so in the interest of making me feel better about myself, i must ask you to forward a copy of the aforementioned absurdity to me, post haste.

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Damn! I missed it.