Thursday, March 10, 2005

It takes all kinds to make a blogosphere

The world of blogging is very diverse. Just click "next blog" at the top of this page and you'll find out just how diverse it is. And feel free to substitute the word "diverse" with "freakin' whacked out."

Here are a few examples... not actual content - I made all this shit up... of the types of blogs you might find.


Example #1 - the conservative blog:

Liberals are stupid! Let's lower taxes! Homeless people are a drain on society!

__________________________

Example #2 - the liberal blog:

Conservatives are stupid! Let's raise taxes! Rich people suck!

__________________________

Example #3 - the whacked out drug induced blog:


I felt a scratching at my feet. It wasn't unpleasant - sort of like the feel of a baby mountain lion with very small, new claws.

To make a long story short, it was a baby mountain lion that had climbed under the covers in the night.

I raised the blanket enough for him to escape, and boy did he fly out the door. I think the trapeze aparatus scared him.

___________________________

Example #4 - the advice blog:

My friend is having an affair with an old classmate who is bi-polar and bi-sexual. The friend is not happy in her marriage and is experiencing symptoms of dyslexia. I don't know what to tell her, as I am myself a paranormal schizophrenic with latent psychosomatic narcolepsy.

How would you handle the advice process as it pertains to laws of proximity? Please comment below.

___________________________

Example #5 - the marketing/search engine catch-all blog:

Travel to Mexico. Mexican travel. Mexican vacation. All inclusive Mexico beachfront. Beach resorts in Cancun. Senoritas and sand. Cabo taco get-away. Fiesta siesta beach fun. Margaritas sand and sun. Tequila induced sex with strangers in Mexico... (list goes on for like 75 pages)

___________________________

Example #6 - the foreign blog:

Venho hoje falar de uma coisa que é impensével não existir nos dias de hoje e dá grande sentido à minha vida..já devem ter percebido que estou a falar da revista maria!vou passar a transcrever umas linhas que me tocaram bastante...

___________________________

Example #7 - the "teen white kid who thinks he's black" blog:

I have a class wit this gizzirl, bitch is fine as a mafugga. I really like ho but I diznont know if she likes me. I want ta ask her if she likes me but I dizzay have tha nutz. If she said no I would be like "oh mah god I want ta buss a cap on mah own head." Im saggin' gameboy rizzight now while Im blogg'n but real niggaz don't give a fuck. I thiznink I will hizzy a snack.

___________________________

Example #8 - the way-too-positive blog:

Seduction happens by tapping into your love's deepest desires and dreams. And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek. Smile, you are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure and spirituality to relationships. Go forth this day with a spring in your step and know that you're making a difference to someone!

___________________________

Aaarrrrghhh! I could go on all day. Why can't all blogs be just like mine... boring?

2 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Tha's good stuff Daveroo.

I too am having trouble with blogger today. Damn machine ate 500 well-chosen words. Tried twice before to get into your comments section and both times got "This page cannot be displayed." Guess I go try again.

Nine said...

you totally forgot MY type of blog! lets just call it:

example #9 - "the nervous breakdown in slow motion blog"

'cause it's not easy being me. ;)