Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Fotos

On certain quiet nights, when it's just me and the laptop, I sometimes begin thinking I can write funny captions. And of course by funny, I mean "not funny."








"Is it beating time yet? Huh? Please can we have it now?"


















"Ferdinand had clearly misunderstood Ed... it wasn't possible that THIS is what happiness is. Perhaps a less literal interpretation was in order."













"Witches brew, my ass. That was Jager!"















"Leon demonstrated his mastry of the latest party game craze, 'Scholling.'"













"Mary's worst enemy was boredom."

9 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

Fun times.

Weary Hag said...

First and last - my favorites.... good job captioning!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

The last pic: "Did anybody see if I missed a spot?"

... said...

That last one is just ugly, ugly honey...

Anonymous said...

My goodness! The last one made me feel like the pumpkin. :-/

Lee Ann said...

Hey Dave, looks like you started the weekend without me. We were supposed to meet up for drinks, you know, happy hour(or two)! Let me know where we are supposed to meet up......hehe Have a great weekend!
Happy Halloween weekend!

Spinning Girl said...

Our hit counters are neck & neck, just so you know.

phoenix said...

Yikes! That last one is just so very wrong on so many levels!

Happy All Hollows Eve!

V said...

Man, that last one makes me wanna do what that punkin did.