Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Baseball Utopia


A friend called tonight to see if I was interested in buying tickets to the St. Louis Cardinals playoff game tomorrow night against the Houston Astros.

Hell yes! They are club seats, so you get outside seats and inside seats at a table behind glass. Inside the club is a food buffet and it includes beer and cocktails. My "friend" is upcharging me $100 per ticket, but he says he could sell them on eBay for $350 each, so I'll take it.

Houston is a tough team and this should be a great series.

4 comments:

Kerouaced said...

Damn, that is worth it. Make sure you drink your share to make up for the cost...

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Isn't this that what'sitsname sport that the American League always wins?

Spinning Girl said...

Score!

Lee Ann said...

My parents grew up in St. Louis. The Cardinals - my Dad's favorite team. He would love that too!