I was tagged by Musie to complete this questionairre. I don't have a problem doing these, I realize there is huge demand for information on what makes me tick. I'm just here to help.
Seven things I..
Plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Australia on vacation, drink Fosters, Australian for beer.
2. Live 2 years in Manhattan, dine daily at a different restaurant, see all shows/plays.
3. Live on a beach for a while. Daily margarita, jog with dog, do my best to “keep sand out of it.”
4. Have the guts to try a double black diamond at Beaver Creek. Sit in hot tub afterward with impressed slope bunnies.
5. Make love to Halle Berry again.
6. Attend NYE at Times Square.
7. Be 100 percent certain that Coke really is The Real Thing.
1. Completely kick Dr. Mike’s ass at poker.
2. Hit a golf ball completely around the globe.
3. Make a KILLER stir fry.
5. Play the saxophone.
6. Drive a boat fairly well, although it’s been a while.
7. Snow ski.
1. Prove I’ve ever made love to Halle Berry, you’ll just have to believe me.
2. Be a beacon if my light don’t shine.
3. Stay below the speed limit.
4. Perform mechanic work on a car.
5. Water ski.
6. Pass up a chance to enjoy raw oysters and champagne.
7. Risk the embarrassment of shitting my pants by skydiving again.
2. Self confidence.
3. Sense of humor.
4. The female tummy.
5. Professional drive, but good balance.
6. Anyone who finds me attractive.
7. Logic and sensibility, but good playful balance.
Say the most:
1. “Another L-O-N-G set of Great Oldies!”
2. “Halle, could you pass me another oyster?”
3. “Outside, Regis?” (my dog)
4. “A beer sounds really good right now.”
5. “F*ck me running.” (I don’t know what it means, it’s just something I’ve said for a long time)
6. “Another L-O-N-G set of continuous country music!”
7. “One more beer sounds really good right now.”
My celebrity crushes:
1. Halle Berry
2. Helen Hunt
3. Scarlet Johannson
4. Kate Hudson
5. Rebecca Romijn
6. Catherine Zeta-Jones
7. Shania Twain
8. (bonus) Ernest Borgnine
Disclaimer: All this shit is true. All of it. Except a couple of things. Otherwise, all of it.