Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Rattle rattle thunder clatter boom boom boom

Don't worry, call the Car-X man.

That's all I have for you today... advice about automobile service. Helpful chap, I am.

I had an especially busy day, what with all the demands on a guy of my caliber. Yes, that's right. Demands.

I read script after script after SCRIPT, then read some more script. Then I took a break, had some lunch and then... read more script.

I received a phone call from a friend who suggested we go see "Red Eye." So we'll go, sit with an empty seat between us like two ordinary heterosexual men, then I'll let you know how it was. Meet me here later for a review. 'Kay?

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Where are you headed? Have fun!

Spinning Girl said...

psst...psssssst! pass the milk duds.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Ooh! How was the movie? Was it really scary?

Bobby said...

I sometimes forget the empty seat rule when I go see a movie witha straight guy friend.

The look of amazement that I was actually going to sit RIGHT next to them makes me laugh. And then I fondle their leg anyway.

Weary Hag said...

I just thought that straight guy/skip a seat rule was so they could fit the mega-large popcorn, supersoda, Dots and Sno-Caps between them. Silly me.