I learned that a hangover can be conquered with the following (in order):
- 1 half bottle Pepto Bismol
- 5 advil
- 1 half gallon coffee
- 1 bloody mary, extra spicy
- 2 dozen fried mushrooms with plenty of horseradish
- 2/3 pound bison burger with bleu cheese 'n' bacon & greasy onion straws
- 2 gallons water
- 1 warmed over ham & egg "Breakfast Jack" sandwich
- 2 more gallons water
By 5 pm Sunday, I was again functioning at a full 65 percent. This morning I feel great, except for having to sell my watch collection and big screen.
Note to self: arrange untimely death of "Sam the bookie."