Monday, April 11, 2005

More things about Dave (aka - a chance to scroll down quickly)

Second installment. Feel free to criticize, demean and demoralize me, but they're all honest.

11- As a child we had no money, so I had a poor wardrobe. Sometimes I had to wear pants 2 or 3 inches too short. To this day, I feel strange if my socks are showing.

12- I have only known my Father for 9 years. He and Mom split before I was born, and I was almost 32 when I first met him in L-A in 1996.

13- My golf handicap is probably about 25. I suck, suck, suck. Suck. But I received a package of 4 lessons for Father’s day last year, so I’m planning to get better.

14- My drink of choice is Scotch. Lagavulin is my favorite brand, but generally I drink Glenfiddich or Glenlivet. I own a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label – but it’s priced such that I only drink it on special occasions.

15- I was a band geek in high school. I never got into sports, but wish I had. I can make good contact with a baseball, but we didn’t have a team at Warsaw High School.

16- I can eat an amazing number of tacos. When I was younger, it was upwards of 20 tacos, but now I can probably knock back 11 or 12 on a good night.

17- My favorite artist is Van Gogh. He is able to communicate more in a painting than most people can with a 10-thousand word vocabulary.

18- I dig Dennis Miller’s sense of humor. He’s smart and sarcastic, two personality traits I can relate to. Most people either really like him or really don't.

19- I have never broken a bone. I have had many opportunities, but mine must be very flexible.

20- I hate minivans. I question why people who have one child believe they need one.



Ready to slit your wrists yet?

1 comment:

Kerouaced said...

Now that is one heck of a lot of tacos. I think I'd lose half of them.

Golf is the most frustrating game in the world but I love it. My distance has started to get pretty accurate but now I've been hitting everything to the right!