Monday, April 11, 2005

Nifty notification tool

A few friends have asked if I can send them an email notification when I write a piece on my site.

These people clearly:

1- Have lives mostly devoid of personal pain and torture, and would like to add some... or
2- Have a lively interest in what I have to say. (therefore, certifiably insane)

I've found a service that does it... it's your chance to be notified when I've posted something new, so you don't have to stop in 8 times a day in rabid anticipation. (I crack myself up!)

Just scroll down on the left side of this page, look for the Bloglet registration tab and enter your email address. There will be no spam sent, you won't be added to any list. Just an automated email whenever something new appears here. And if you don't like it, you can easily unsubscribe. I won't know who's subscribed so your stalker status will be secure. (still cracking myself up!)

Or, simply ignore all the above and read on...

No comments: