Monday, April 25, 2005

Interesting discussion

Carol, over at The Cerebral Outpost, (a blog I read daily) made some interesting observations about the differences between men and women.

Exerpt:


"... I have noticed that when I need to ask someone to abide by our Theater rules, they generally comply, but it’s my like-gender that puts up the biggest fuss and requires some sort of explanation. Men seem to just take it in stride, comply, and move on to enjoy the show. Sure some men will make a passing comment such as “well that seems stupid,” but it’s usually under their breath and it’s stated while in the process of complying. Women generally react as though I have just asked them to tap dance on the water..."
Read the whole thing here.

***

1 comment:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

That was good, Dave. Thanks for the link.