Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Photoriffic

Last night, Em and I had dinner on the patio, with a nice, cool breeze and the lake in the background. A family of ducks were out for their evening swim and I grabbed the camera.

Pretty neat twilight shot. No tripod used, which makes it tough to achieve focus.

Those hands have sure done their share of work. Grandpa K, one of the most interesting people I know.

We talked for hours. The conversation became part of a CD set he gave to family members for Christmas.

I snapped this in Seaside, Florida. This guy was patiently waiting for the fishermen to return.

4 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

wow, excellent photos. nice captures all of 'em. :-)

Lee Ann said...

Hey Dave! I hope you and your family are doing wonderful! It was good to see you at the castle. I know I know.... I am a bad blogger. Well, I am really on a break right now. I do check in at the castle to make sure the staff is keeping things proper until I return.
Happy 4th of July!
~xo
Lee Ann

Jen said...

you trying to make me cry????

Violet said...

cute little duckies... gray is going to love throwing bread to them next year.