Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bond. Dave Bond.

Pierce Brosnan was the guest on last night's The Daily Show, and Emily revealed that she has always been attracted to him. How could I mind? He's 007, for chrissake.

As we watched she kept looking back and forth between me and the television and came to a realization - she thinks I resemble him in appearance and mannerisms.

Maybe she's right. I've never noticed it before but as this unretouched photo demonstrates, there is a strange resemblance between Pierce Brosnan and me.

Oddly enough, the women of my last three major relationships thought I resembled movie stars. One thought I looked like Timothy Robbins, another John Travolta.

And now I'm Pierce Brosnan. As I told Em good night, I did so with a British accent. It totally made her hot.

While we're on the subject, I think she looks a little like Lisa Kudrow. Do you agree?

7 comments:

Blogarita said...

Oh, cool! I see you dug out your senior prom picture.

Emily does look a little like Lisa Kudrow, but I think she looks more like Jenna Elfman. Something about her smile.

Violet said...

Gee, thanks for puting up that goofy picture of me!! I must be in mid-sentence or something.

And anytime you want to use a British accent and refer to yourself as Double-O-Seven.....

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

I guess I know who you will be going as to Wendy's birthday party!

you and Em both appear to look almost famous.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

She looks plenty pretty, is all I can say.

V said...

Hmm. I don't think you resemble Pierce, Tim, or John, but I do agree with you that Em resembles Lisa. You're both cutie patooties, however. So there.

C said...

yeah dave, you DO resemble pierce in the upper lip area and maybe in the left eyebrow....
heehee just shittin ya ;)
em does resemble both jena and lisa, but waaaay much cuter than those celebrities. AND she is real and all yours!
betchya wish she had their money, though.

Anonymous said...

I get John Travolta a lot.

I see you as a 007, BDD.

Violet looks like Jenna Jameson to me.