Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another country heard from

In my email box this morning was a comment I almost deleted, supposedly from a fella in Nigeria.

As I was preparing to hit delete, I realized it wasn't spam, it was a pretty funny comment to a post I made in June. Check out "anonymous" at the bottom.

Sitemeter is a handy thing. I clicked and found out the comment came from someone in Boulder CO, after having found my blog via the term ass parchment, which is a term I used for toilet tissue in the post.

I'm not sure why he searched the term ass parchment, but I found out it's a term nobody has used in context on the internet prior to my entry. Another proud moment for me... (insert eye-roll emoticon here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We searched for the term to amuse ourselves. We also wanted to find out if we were the only ones to whom it had presented itself, dreamlike.