Monday, November 21, 2005

Goofy-picture-of-me Monday


This is supposed to be part of something called "Me-so-cute Monday," but those who know me know that isn't a title that fits this blog. The word "cute" is decidedly too feminine. The general idea is to bravely post an old picture of yourself for the world to see. It's the brainchild of the Spinning Girl, who has a certain need to remind the world how cute she is. We'll analyze her later.

But in the spirit of friendship, (buddydom) I've agreed to participate. This is me in Key West,* in a margarita haze. Such great hair, right? Circa 1997.

--
*This was the trip when I participated in the Ernest Hemingway lookalike contest, under the false impression they were holding an Ernest BORGNINE contest.

3 comments:

Spinning Girl said...

Cutest thing EVER!

Lee Ann said...

Dave, it is CUTE! You are adorable!
You are lucky, you start off cute and you just keep getting better looking.

Weary Hag said...

Damn that guy thing about being called "cute."
I like it.