Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just as I feared...

Violet is an Olympics watcher. Actually I don't mind so much, it's kind of interesting.

But beach volleyball? Really?

I understand the fascination with Misty May... but c'mon.

And whatever happened to the discus? This is something I can relate to, considering I'm an ace frisbee thrower. It's the same thing, right?*

Why not billiards? Darts? Bowling? (and subsequently, the pitcher-beer-slam.)

Beer pong? Quarters? Hello? Let's make this fun.

Scrabble? I could totally kick some ass. Gold medal for Dave.






*I know, I know. Frisbee is to discus as snorkeling is to deep sea diving.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What about baking???? I can make a mean ass home made cheesecake given the right tools! Totally gold medal worthy, if I do say so myself!

And I wonder why I can't lose 10 lbs!

C said...

heyyyyyyyy hooooooooooooo the womens' beach volleyball ROCKS! violet, you go girl!