Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things That Are Difficult To Say When Drunk

1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Specificity
2. British Constitution
3. Passive-aggressive disorder

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more beer for me.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
5. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.

Thanks to Lori

4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

A few other hard ones to say when drunk are:
Rearview mirror
Contrary
Arguable
Reoccur
Preventative

Love the ones that are impossible to say! You little devil you!!! ;)

Raynwomaan said...

damn, I missed a good opportunity: If I'd been drinking anything, it would've spewed out of my nose when I read this!

Bob2837465 said...

was that a karaoke reference there at the end? what exactly are you trying to say?

thanks for making me laugh out loud in front of my students. they always hate it when there's something funny on the computer and i won't tell them what it is.

Wigwam Jones said...

* I take no offense at your crude insinuations, and I will not try to hit you now.

* I don't really, really, love you, man.

* Of course you can have my car keys, I'm way too drunk to drive.

* No, I really can't dance. Don't make me stand up and prove it.

* On second thought, perhaps I'd better *not* bet the pink slip to my car on the outcome of this football game.

* I refuse to hit on my wife's sister while my wife is in the room too.