- Why do Stars, Cinemax, Showtime, etc. feel the need to break into the movie right when the credits start to roll with loud promos and commercials? They shrink the credits to the corner of the screen and cut the music. Yeah, credits and closing music are part of the movie, assholes... let's try doing this differently.
- Why are there no dogs named Bill? I've met a lot of canines, none named William or any derivative. This must change. Also Wally... there are no dogs named Wally.
- Why is it that even though we love our jobs, we'd still prefer not to be doing them? A friend and I were discussing the phenomenon recently - both of us claiming we loved our jobs, yet at the same time, wishing we had tomorrow off. What gives?
- Could Family Guy possibly get any funnier? Brian the dog makes me giggle until the bed shakes. (I TiVo FG and watch as I fall asleep) Brian is another under-used dog name.
- How is it that, "when this old world starts getting me down and people are just too much for me to face," being "up on the roof" could make everything better? What is this concept based on, altitude? Is there something calming about the smell of tar and shingles? Bird shit projects serenity, maybe?
- Don't click this link. (shit, man, I warned you... what do you expect?)
- During this, the week of groundhog day, I am going out on a limb and predicting that we will have another 6 weeks of 42-day periods.
- What the HELL were Lincoln Chase and Shirley Elliston smoking when they wrote The Name Game? "Dave-Dave-bo-bave, banana fana fo fave?" What the %^*#??
- This is what a Honda feels like. (great commercial, link courtesy of Steve)