Thursday, January 26, 2006

Paranoia

So a few minutes ago, I was checking out my Site Meter to see who is browsing my blog, and which entries are being read today. I noticed that someone from Washington D. C. had clicked on a thing I wrote back in August, about Russian submarines.

Granted, my piece wasn't replete with top-secret details regarding the operation of such submarines. In fact, I made a fairly juvenile comparison to a BMT sub sandwich from Subway. Still, it's weird that someone from D. C. is reading things on my blog about Russian military equipment.

(shiver passes down spine, then scotch takes over and completely relaxes me, life is good again)

Have a nice day!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now, the real story:


This is a photo I took from my personal spy satellite, of the Russian submarine Kursk, just before it foundered and sank in the icy waters of the Bering Sea. I have high resolution photos of the military operations in which it mysteriously sank, killing everyone on board. I am quite possibly the only human on Earth who knows what actually happened. Breath a word of any of this to the feds, and the kid gets it.

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Cool! I want to see a picture of your spy satellite!

Dave Morris said...

Okay, Lee Ann, just don't ask to see a picture of what I call my top secret "spy log."

;)

Lee Ann said...

Awww Dave, that was my next question! Hmmmm...ok, I won't ask then.

Hope you have a great weekend Dave ;)

Spinning Girl said...

hmmm, I think I will eat the spy log, if that's OK.

Weary Hag said...

Ewwww~ SG eats spy logs!

I always figured there was a little '007' in you Dave. Don't misunderstand my use of the word "little" there ... just referring to amount, not size.

Missed ya, bruddah.