Most of the things I wish to accomplish involve travel. And sure, some of the things are private and involve pulleys and Wesson oil. But I digress.
- Learn to fly a plane.
- Tour Australia for 10 days.
- Drive around Europe for 10 days. (sub-item: drive on the autobahn)
- Live in a house on the beach.
- Take a picture near Mt. Rushmore in a pose which makes it look like my finger is in George Washington's nose.
- Try to be serious through an entire blog entry.
- Live in New York City.
- Discover who I am - really down deep - and be completely satisfied with that person.
- Find out that the "down deep" person I discover is a very rich man with no worries and no real schedule.
- Successfully end my addiction to beef jerky.
I hope after reading my (mostly serious) blog about life's potential, you will make your own list. Please click the COMMENT link below and share at least one.