Sunday, January 16, 2005

MMMmmm... cocoa

I slept until 11 today - I can't believe that happened! I am usually awake around 8-ish on weekends, but my friend Gary had one of his famous margarita/pina colada/football parties last night - and I never arise early after those.

Rams lost their playoff game last night - another dreadful defensive performance. Fire defensive coordinator Larry Marmie, retool the special teams. Please.

We had a day of errand-running today, a trip to the central west end to exchange a kitchen chair that was damaged on delivery, had lunch at a great place called "Blueberry Hill," stopped a few times and finally made it home at around 5:30pm. We're watching the rest of the New England/Indianapolis game, then watching Anchorman. (Will Farrell) A nice quiet family night at home. Just what the doctor ordered!

I'm going to warm up some milk and fix some hot cocoa. It's 15 degrees - and that sucks.

No comments: