Monday, December 27, 2004

Verve

I have no creative thoughts today. It appears I will be writing one of those "here's what I did today" entries, so I should apologize in advance.

The day started with a trip to the car dealership to have the tires rotated and balanced. The excitement of the trip was palpable. Then a quick stop at Lowe's to get light bulbs, a self-coiling hose (to water the atrium) and a new toilet flush handle. WOW! I did witness a hit-n-run accident in the parking lot and provided a description of the vehicle to authorities. My heart nearly exploded from the stimulus.

I continued home, where a list titled "things to do before vacation" awaited me. I couldn't WAIT to dig right in! Obviously the list included changing light bulbs, watering the atrium and fixing the toilet. Good thing I am in complete and total control of my emotions.

Afterward, I met up with Tawnya and Danny for late lunch at TGIFriday, then saw the movie "Meet the Fockers." It was irritating in spots, and much like my day, fairly predictable. Then we dropped Danny at a friends to spend the night, came home and watched the Rams beat the Eagles on MNF, which was fairly shocking. We hit the hot tub for a few minutes, then retired for the night.

I have no idea how I was able to function today, considering the furious ado. I just hope things slow down soon.

1 comment:

Spinning Girl said...

Hope Dec 27, 2005 is at least as exciting as this day was.