Friday, July 15, 2005

On the honor system



If this applies to you, you are expected to print it off and fill in your name. Post it for a period of at least one hour today, somewhere in a high profile location. If there is any question as to whether it applies to you, here are a couple of guidelines:

If you're the boss of someone and you've given them any assignment this week SIMPLY because you didn't feel like doing it, print it. If you drifted into another lane while driving because you were talking on a cell phone or eating a taco, print it. If your spouse is disgusted with you for any reason... uh, wait. There probably isn't enough ink in the world. Never mind that last one. Anyway, you get the picture.

Yes, I've already printed one. Yes, it's posted. Yes... I'm a Jackass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll need more print paper to fill this assinment. I'm going to send one of my employees to Office Max for me. You need anything while they're out???

Weary Hag said...

Um, Dave? Can we like, print it out and insert someone else's name?
Cuz that'd be way, way cool.

Dave Morris said...

gejaes, have them get me some coffee.

Carol, use it however you'd like. I can think of nothing more important than your happiness!