Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Night

It's late and there is a cool breeze blowing in the window of my office. I'm listening to a Billie Holiday/Frank Sinatra jazz station streaming in from some far corner of the world. A cup of hot tea is helping me stay focused on paperwork.

Em had class tonight so Grayson and I had lots of time together this afternoon. I think he's showing signs of teething - he was pretty cranky and needed direct contact a lot, so I ended up holding him most of the evening. He sat on my lap and we watched television awhile, but mostly he just watched what I was doing.

I didn't get much work done, but there won't be many nights like this. Good times...

2 comments:

mckay said...

grayson looks SO much like you!!!

enjoy your man's night. beer and bottle. each man has his own favorite drink.

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

Glad you had time to savor the moments with your little man today.