- Anytime IF you're shopping at Home Depot, Sam's Club or Auto Zone.
- At men's clothing stores IF you're intoxicated at the time, but it's never OK to try anything on. (right Dr. Mike?)
- At girly stores (Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy's, etc.) IF you're intoxicated AND shopping for Easter/Valentine's/Birthday for a woman AND you don't make eye contact with the other guy.
- Liquor store. (without restrictions)
- Adult movie/bookstore IF you're shopping for a halloween costume AND you have a female escort. (Again, no eye contact with the other guy)
- Bait/Tackle shop. (without restrictions)
- Sporting goods store. (both of you MUST make a purchase)
There are no other known instances when shopping with another guy is considered appropriate.