Saturday, November 04, 2006

100,000 Hits

Soon I will reach the two year mark of this blog. (Nov. 27) With three weeks left in year-two, I just reached 100,000 hits. Yee-freakin'-hawwww!!

I love and appreciate my readers. And also Smarties and Laffy Taffy. And puppies.

Oh, and lobster. But mostly, my readers.

---

Actual exerpt from a conversation:

Person 1 - "You're comparing me to a Cheeto?"

Person 2 - "No [silly]... I'm comparing LOVE to a Cheeto."

---

Question: Which is more romantic?

A - Cheetos and wine coolers.

B - Wine, cheese/crackers.

C - Skip it all and go right to the oral sex.

---

Have a great Monday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never compared love to a Cheeto. But I have compared masturbation to a bologna sandwich.

It's Me, Maven... said...

Hmmm, you can never go wrong with [GOOD] oral... However, I'd rather have chocolate.

❉ pixie ❉ said...

The best thing about Laffy Taffy (besides the sugar rush)? A joke on every wrapper.

Fantastagirl said...

I love laffy taffy....

ajooja said...

Maven's an idiot. Chocolate isn't even close. :)

Congrats, Dave.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

One-hundred grand. That's a feat, Big Daddy Dave. Feels good to know you're being read.

Here's to your first million!

gary said...

Iwould certainly have to answer "B". Obviously "C" would be the correct answer,except I'm not flexable enough. The problem with "A" is the Cheetos leaves me with that funny yellow skin pigmentation down there. Not sure how that happens!!!

Lee Ann said...

haha....just skip it!
;)

MIA said...

I'll take "C" for 100,000

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Laffy Taffy? Is that like "Now & Laters?" Either way, Iwouldn't combine it with option C.