Saturday, September 06, 2008

Oh that makes me feel better...

I had a procedure yesterday in which they removed two "curious" moles from my back. When I returned home I told Violet that I might have to depend on her to change the dressings on them, considering they are well outside my reach. Sure, she said, no problem.

I hate to ask her to do that kind of thing - nobody wants to look at someone's oozing, laced-up incisions. Her reply: "Eh, I'll probably have to change your diaper some day, so what's the difference?"

Sometimes Vi can be quite the beyotch.

7 comments:

Clippy Mat said...

what a kind and thoughtful woman. :-)
i LOVE the karma police.

Chris Johnson said...

She was only speaking the truth.

C said...

well dave, someday you may have to brush her dentures for her so it all evens out in the end. you got a good woman there.

roses are usually red
violets are mostly blue
no one else will ever love you
the way the wifey do...

peace.

Seals said...

That's the price she pays for marrying a mature man instead of some young punk. :)

Jen said...

Bwah!! *snort*

OldHorsetailSnake said...

No beyotch, that one. Instead, a person who knows what's what.

Zachary Carr said...

Great blog I eenjoyed reading