Sunday, September 14, 2008

I must have caught the flu last night

Our friends Wendy and Chris threw a righteous '007' party last night, where each attendee dressed up as a character from a James Bond movie. As you might imagine, Pussy Galore was well represented and so were martinis.

Em was Dr. Christmas Jones, wearing scrubs and a santa hat, and I was an extra from one of the pool scenes, wearing swim trunks and a T-shirt. Yeah I took the easy way out - although halfway through the night I put on my second 'costume' by applying gold paint to my left middle finger.

Em came home early and I grabbed a ride home later. I must have gotten the flu at the party because two hours after I got home and passed out on the couch, I woke up and had to run to the restroom. I haven't puked in forever.

The flu sucks.

4 comments:

C said...

perhaps you dont have the flu, dave.... maybe one of 007's nemesis dropped a lil epicac syrup in your drink "just for shits and giggles." hahahahahaha ;)

Paula said...

Vodka flu...that's what I've been hearing! Apprently it went around that night!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I hung around with a group of people cool enough to throw a 007 party.

I can't remember the last themed party I've attended.

I'm missing out.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Maybe you have too much middle finger. Doctors always say that.