Tuesday, July 10, 2007

iPhone Confessions

Over at smays.com, my friend Steve is doing a series of interviews with people who have taken the early leap of faith with an iPhone.

Steve is one of the most web savvy people I know. He has a clear view of the future of the internet and how it will evolve in the next 10 to 20 years. He's a Mac guy... and the iPhone is my first foray into the world of the Mac.

We sat and chatted, on my iPhone, about my iPhone, over a cup of coffee yesterday morning. To hear the results, go here.

www.smays.com is one of my multi-stop daily fixes.

3 comments:

random moments said...

Tag. You're it.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

If Jobs puts out the next rendition of the iPhone and it is only half the size of the latest, will you tumble?

Ari said...

Informative interview!