Sunday, May 25, 2008

I can see your house from here

Ever wonder if you've reached your pinnacle? If today is the best you'll ever be?

I do. If I had to pick a time in my life that represented my happiest, most secure and content time, I'd have to say now. Today.

So what does that say of tomorrow? I wonder. I guess I'll know when it gets here.

But for now, I can't help but feel that if my life were a play, act two has already begun. Time is ticking by, and I've yet to find a way to make the audience cry.

2 comments:

Blogarita said...

I get this. I understand the sentiment behind feeling you've reached the second act, but personally, the older I become the more content and confident I feel.

But there are moments when it hits me that my life is, more or less, half over, and that perhaps I didn't make the best of it to date. Tht maybe I've already wasted the best part of it.

Violet said...

Today is great. For sure. I couldn't ask for anything more.