Sunday, April 01, 2007

Betsy II

Not much time to write this weekend, there are a lot of things going on. We've managed to keep busy every minute of both days... now we're headed over to Mikey's for the opening game of the Cardinals' regular season.

But I did manage to replace Betsy yesterday. After a couple of years lusting after the Chrysler 300, I broke down (pardon the car pun) and got one.
The Chrysler 300 SRT8. 425 hp, 20" wheels, 14 speakers including subwoofer. This car eats pavement for breakfast. It's a really great car and I'm happy. Again, it's a guy thing...

More stuff on Monday. Right now I have burgers/brats to eat and ball to watch. Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Blogarita said...

Nice Baby Bentley! Enjoy it!

V said...

Nothing like a new car to erase the pain of a lost old car. :) Have fun with it!

Fantastagirl said...

Can I take it for a spin?

Violet said...

Being a car made for the Mafie, did the dealership tell you how many bodies you can fit in the back of that car? Or do you have to figure that out on your own?

Violet said...

Uh, I mean MafiA... Sorry.

Dave Morris said...

Vi, why do you ask?

;)