Saturday, November 27, 2004

Day one...

With all the talk of blogging, I had to do it. I consider myself up-to-date regarding new things, and frankly... a daily/weekly journalistic release is something I need.

The snow is gone, but we got hit pretty good.

After scouring some of the other blogs on the 'net, I've decided what I want and DON'T want to do with mine. I don't want it to be one long boring political rant, I don't want it to be a play-by-play of my wife and my sex life. (have you SEEN some of these blogs?!?) I want it to be something my family can read, a place to blow off steam, and a place to begin recording my life.

It's amazing that I've traveled so many places, done so many things, yet have little recollection of much of it. Only when someone jogs a memory... I can say "hey, I've been there!" So I figure recording some of the boring day to day thoughts, prognostications and anecdotes will occasionally produce a keeper. And someday I will write a book of the story of my life and include those "keepers."

Anyway, this is the start. Hopefully I'll have time to keep it up. Like many projects, I figure I will get a quick start... then my new-found energy will wane.

Oh well.




1 comment:

Miss Blog Gone Bust said...

Hi~

(I hope that you get this).

I'm going back to everyone's very first blog entry.

This is the link to my new blog.

Ahhhh, fresh start.

Please erase this after you read it!! Thank you =), NWG