Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Bom bom bom-bom




Saturday May 30, 2009 began a new chapter for Emily and me. I love her with all my heart and can't imagine a more perfect match for my personality and life... or a better mother for my baby boy.


The Conservatory in Old Town St. Charles is a fantastic place for a wedding. It's a little on the expensive side, but they arrange everything for you and Gary makes sure everybody is in their place and knows what to do.

So now the honeymoon is over and we're back to our regular lives. I truly can't imagine anyplace I'd rather be.

7 comments:

C said...

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!

AND MANY MANY MANY HAPPY YEARS YET TO COME!

you both deserve such happiness.

C

Clippy Mat said...

Congratulations! Your wife looks absolutely stunning!! LOVE her dress and flowers!! You clean up well too Dave. Gorgeous photos.
Best wishes to you both.
:-)

Blogarita said...

Congratulations! Looks like it was a beautiful ceremony. :)

Seals said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats to both of you.

(ajooja)

Violet said...

Thanks, love. Hopefully, the afterglow lasts a long while! :o)

V said...

Gorgeous dress, great couple, lovely settings! Looks like it was perfect!

Lee Ann said...

Congratulations Dave!
Best wishes to the both of you!
xo
Lee Ann